Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
A tip to the commissioner: Never, ever change a rule pertaining to the league once the championship season process has begun, unless not doing so would erode the functionality of the league. (Even then, I'd ask, why wasn't the topic raised sooner?) Rules are best changed between seasons, to give everyone a chance to approach a new year under the same set of guidelines. Make it clear what's being changed, or if there's a league vote -- a preferred method for amendments -- make it clear when it takes effect.New York Mets

[Image: 786b41ab74985151f2ee7ebaa696d13342aa0656...50x250.png]

In addition to Strop, the Cubs also agreed to a one-year deal with reliever Brandon Workman. Chicago has had a focus on improving its bullpen depth leading up to the new season, and they’ve most certainly accomplished that by adding Workman and Strop.

“He looks good — he looks great actually and he feels good, which is the most important thing,” Nationals manager Davey Martinez said in a Zoom call Thursday. “With that being said, we all know he threw five innings last year so we’re gonna keep a close eye on him and just kind of build him up.”

[Image: 786b41ab74985151f2ee7ebaa696d133cead1ba8...50x250.png]

“It plays a little smaller,” he said. “We’re going to have to deal with it.”

"I've done more this offseason than I ever have before," Manning said in late January. "I'm ready to go. Every day has been very focused. I have one goal, and it's to get to the big leagues and (then) pitch well there and win a World Series."Los Angeles Angels

With Jeremy Jeffress a free agent and Rowan Wick still dealing with an intercostal injury, Workman could be another bullpen option in high-leverage situations.Kansas City Royals

mlbfantasygm.com
Team Logo Face Masks

"When they told me that I had to get out of the season and I didn't get a chance to pitch, that was the day I was thinking like, what happened? What is this?" Rodriguez said. "Thank God I had my family, my wife and my kids. They were there with me all of the time. They were pushing me. That was the only thing I need to pass through all of that."Milwaukee Brewers
02-22-2021, 09:15 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nbadesign.com, New Orleans Pelicans, Nba Cloth Masks WilliamR 0 4 02-22-2021 09:18 PM
Last Post: WilliamR
  Seattle Seahawks for Face Masks, Coolest Nfl Face Masks, nfllivepc.com WilliamR 0 1 02-22-2021 09:17 PM
  Face Masks Hockey, Winnipeg Jets, nhlfansjersey.com WilliamR 0 3 02-22-2021 09:12 PM