Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
I get that RuneScape gold bothersome, but I seem to remember that back in 07/08, we had weeks with no updates. Big updates are nice, but Game dev takes some time. Imagine how many systems they are having to contend with now. For me, the issue comes with them communication matters, and being transparent, that has never been Jagex suit. Additionally, a great deal of the patch notes are actually great for RuneScape, with some of the bad upgrades throughout the years being enhanced, provided that they don't try and sell those as large upgrades, I do not see an issue, really. For them to market upgrades the updates have to be good. That.

RuneScape Main Theme Arranged for Concert Band

I have spent a great deal of time working on this arrangement of the theme music from RuneScape. I tried to make the score look as professional as you can, so I'd like feedback on it - especially in those of you who are great with engraving or know the songs. Watch video description for more detals - but I want to preface by recognizing that there is a lot of information for the layman.

Overall it done, in my estimation. I don't know the first, but it appears to capture the soul of an adventure type of theme. The combination doesn't do justice to what it seem to be, I think. E.g., on occasion a theme is not as prominent on your mix as what it'll be in an actual ring. The figures tend to overshadow the melodic lines.

Here's a few comments: Quite a few, if any, higher school bands will have a harpist, and I doubt will be capable of everything you have written if they do. (A school wind ensemble is a different thing, however.) Chromatic audio and quick modifications to chromatic notes are very difficult for harpists, perhaps even impossible. It'll have to be covered by a pianist. You find an impression and might demonstrate the part.

Those high As from the first trumpet part (mm. 10ff) will not be as soft as they are in your mix--especially if performed with younger players! And is there a divisi at the initial trumpets at that same point? I would not set the euphonium on the very low Gs; that is near the bottom of their range! Maybe Trombone 3 instead (or even a bass trombone)? Overall you've got a very good feel for their own skills and the instrument ranges, I'm a team manager and did quite of bit of arranging back, so I understand the effort that went buy RS gold into your own work. Keep up the good work!
08-27-2020, 08:44 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wordpress Theme Installation Error Hill3530 0 5 09-17-2020 03:24 PM
Last Post: Hill3530
  [xubuntu] how to install this theme xkentonhenslyyy 0 13 08-25-2020 09:11 AM
Last Post: xkentonhenslyyy
  Theme on Bootable USB ogerardosandovaln 0 15 07-07-2020 01:50 AM
Last Post: ogerardosandovaln
  [ubuntu] GDM Theme Manager DominiqueM1950 0 167 08-29-2018 12:01 PM
Last Post: DominiqueM1950
  [ubuntu_studio] Compiz not picking up the Gtk theme blelahharrisc 0 161 07-10-2018 11:16 PM
Last Post: blelahharrisc
  [ubuntu] theme icons suddenly missing, but not all of them sbrantalvarmmoe 0 163 04-21-2018 05:22 AM
Last Post: sbrantalvarmmoe
  Libreoffice help, new dark theme and fonts unusable nteddyflowccsj 1 262 04-03-2018 11:48 PM
Last Post: ylq
  Can't click on my menus and main screen JerrieKasica 1 249 04-03-2018 11:13 PM
Last Post: ylq
  [lubuntu] how do I create custom categories on Lubuntu main menu? vbasilshawh 0 137 02-05-2018 01:26 AM
Last Post: vbasilshawh
  Problem with widgets of GTK Theme meloygoodwinq 0 342 04-06-2016 06:55 AM
Last Post: meloygoodwinq