Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
"People [who] say that it hurts RuneScape and OSRS gold damages the market of RuneScape are only thinking of themselves," Alejandro states. "For those people, a game is much more important than the welfare of another human being." Martinez shares thoughts. "I get unnecessary vitriol from additional RuneScape players but they don't [recognize] that I do not decide to live my life like this," he writes. "I had to leave my job as an accountant and start doing so differently me and my family would be eating from the ground. Many Venezuelans are in the same situation. As I've said before, though I know that it's hurting RuneScape that I grew to love, I can not set the health of the game within the health of my loved ones.

"Hopefully, one day soon, we could all move on from this and appreciate RuneScape as it's meant to be." We're aware of reports that you can find RuneScape players located.

"However, gold farming and real-world trading are against the rigorous terms and conditions that RuneScape and Old School RuneScape players should adhere to; such activities gas black markets related to organised adulterous, the prohibited sale of virtual items, organized phishing attempts, and harm the health and economy of games adored and played by millions of people around the globe. "With that in mind, we are -- and always have been consistent in our activity against gold farmers and real-world traders. We don't target Venezuelan RuneScape players to gold farming; we place significant effort into detecting and removing gold farmers for gold farming consistent with our Terms of Service, irrespective of where they're on the planet."How RuneScape is currently helping Venezuelans Endure

Venezuela used to be one of the countries in South America, but it's spent the last 10 years engulfed in a political and economic crisis. What started as the gradual crumbling of the country's economy in 2010 snowballed into buy RS gold a catastrophic avalanche of corruption, crime, and mass starvation, leaving millions of people of the country struggling to feed themselves or access basic medical supplies. Ninety percent of Venezuelans are living in poverty, and one of the most intense and periods of hyperinflation means that individuals working minimum wage jobs are getting the equivalent of $5 per month.
07-26-2020, 03:41 AM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Block countries IP rdaniellabarryr 0 211 01-27-2014 01:14 PM
Last Post: rdaniellabarryr
  [ubuntu] Network CIDR Aggregation Tool by country or countries zportermarquerrr 0 155 06-18-2012 04:52 PM
Last Post: zportermarquerrr
  [ubuntu] mdadm raid recovery when things go really south rsammiehendricksi 0 150 05-13-2012 07:23 PM
Last Post: rsammiehendricksi
  [ubuntu] software source best server test keeps giving different countries PaulMallow 0 113 04-23-2012 08:52 AM
Last Post: PaulMallow