Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
And nothing will change because both the NFL and EA make a shit ton of cash from these products. Even if a large chunk of the gaming world doesn't like EA or play with Madden it is likely still remarkably profitable and relatively inexpensive to Mut 20 coins for sale keep churning out.Even if there were competition, there's no guarantee it'd be better. Look at 2K if they had baseball or perhaps EA with NBA Live. They churned out the very same games. Competition did not do anything to incentivize them.Someone (2k sports) needs to make an"open source" football game engine, where people can customize everything from the game and discuss rosters, players, logos, stadiums, etc..

Tecmo Bowl was accredited, it was the first game ever to feature real NFL players due to a contract with the NFLPA. And you are speaking about a third of a century ago when the gaming market expectations far lower and was different. A football match existing in a halfway fun way was novel and exciting unto itself regardless when the 8 pixel high players'd discernible uniforms.Football games are no longer book 30 years later, there is a good deal of anticipated features as a baseline, and being"official" is a big one.

I enjoy the Madden games because I love football but I have never bought one. They never put any effort into the little details like this and it reveals. Not a lot of value in these games.You're not going to hurt anybody's feelings by describing the shitty company that EA is. The only reason people buy new ones is for updates rosters and players. EA and the NFL are equally scammy companies so they work. Does not mean I don't enjoy playing with friends on a Friday night.I dont fault anyone for enjoying anything that they find interesting. I think animation wise and the game graphically looks really bad and that I expected a lot more from something as simple as a sports game.

I stopped purchasing any sports game from EA a couple years ago. They won't ever resolve the glitches and bugs that plague every game. All they care for is having the ability to buy Madden nfl 20 coins purchase bonuses with real money, if you try to unlock them naturally and lock them behind time-dumps that are huge. It's a cash cow for them.Why spend money when people buy it year in, year out, to enhance? It is cash that is free and I do not blame them. I blame the consumer for just ONCE moving"You know what? I believe I am just gonna need to go a year and not buy their game until maybe next year and see whether they really attempt."
01-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  less, change is coming for a fr douhua2233 0 107 10-16-2018 04:22 AM
Last Post: douhua2233
  things don’t change. douhua2233 0 143 08-23-2018 02:36 AM
Last Post: douhua2233
  Change Icon Browse path medoebler82 0 330 11-16-2016 10:48 PM
Last Post: medoebler82
  Solved Lost Recycle Bin after checking at Change Desktop Items jamescraig 0 416 10-05-2016 01:08 AM
Last Post: jamescraig
  Do downloads stop when you change between accounts? rstefaniacoxa 0 337 04-30-2016 09:01 AM
Last Post: rstefaniacoxa
  Change Default View in Control Panel evolution05 0 606 02-15-2016 12:32 PM
Last Post: evolution05
  problem of change language keyboard ggiselamcgrrhe 0 469 12-09-2015 08:05 AM
Last Post: ggiselamcgrrhe
  Solved Recycle bin- How to change empty frequency? MarkC1942 0 286 10-18-2015 03:47 AM
Last Post: MarkC1942
  Change the language on Windows 8/8.1 Single Language Shiney 0 258 10-15-2015 03:00 PM
Last Post: Shiney
  Change another's account type vfreddyhuynhp 0 310 08-13-2015 07:44 AM
Last Post: vfreddyhuynhp