Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
We have also had some articles fall through the cracks, we removed much too late. A current example is this post here, where it remained up for a few hours, had some Jmod a lot of comments, gilded, 2500 + upvotes, and answers. While it's wonderful to see this guy getting help, we typically observe a influx of other users trying to seek aid soon after. Personally I would like if Jmods would not directly intervene because it shows a bad precedence, or only show them in which to RuneScape gold submit a support ticket.As far as the dupe bug at the 2007scape sub, that is pretty normal for any gaming subreddit. It was a game breaking, and sport changing insect, which seemed to be currently active, the more attention it gets, the more people try to seek out to abuse it.

You have to read the speech and tonality to comprehend from a neutral point of view if a person is simply speaking out of emotional frustration or so are being objective about it. It is obsolete in web site design I agree, but I do not agree that information has to be outright outsourced to 3rd party stage and totally abandon their very own official company forum. From my side of my experience. I've seen coherently unreasonable users that celebration the forum mods even though they are claiming to be right when they're in the wrong. Anger online does not make one more right than another individual.

I want Jagex to actually give teasers in the streams that are weekly, not force you to monitor websites. One centralized place where Jagex shares info and is easily available to all users is a lot better than Twitter, Reddit, Discord. They place or can openly tweet information in other areas, When it being published on the flow. My difficulty is, posts information about something and that right now J-mods choose which platform suits them or even go so far as immediate messaging information. It is essentially locking bulk of runescape player base from this knowledge.

Take for instance the frog bargain - it was not even in the patch notes. I also always hear from my friends of"somebody said that you will need X, Y, Z" for new content or any specific change is going to be created, but I haven't seen it myself, despite checking in on Reddit every few days. I feel some time ago, somebody uploaded DM a J-mod showing how J-mod shared info about something else or an impending update. DIRECT MESSAGES! I am quite certain some J-mods share information with osrs best site to buy gold friends, despite it being wrong and I'm certain against the contract, however since most can keep their mouths closed, it doesn't come people. Reddit has issue it's conducted by community and the moderators will focus on protecting their perspectives over general.
01-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ag gegeben, um zu beweisen, dass dies der Fall i caicai2017 0 70 05-15-2019 10:19 PM
Last Post: caicai2017
  Total Views: 14Word Count: 560See All articles zhangsan520 0 59 05-04-2019 10:31 PM
Last Post: zhangsan520
  You're going to fall behind. Even when you get beautygirl 0 51 04-30-2019 05:03 AM
Last Post: beautygirl