Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
BEIJING Authentic Preston Smith Jersey , July 28 (Xinhua) -- The increasing number of people choosing the Dual Income, No Kids (DINK) lifestyle may hasten the growth of China's aged population society while advancing elder care.

According to a report released by China's National Health and Family Planning Commission this year, people over 60 years old accounted for 15.5 percent of Chinese population as of the end of 2014. They expect the number to rise to nearly one-third by 2050.

But for families like Guo Zhiyue's, from Jilin province, the aging problem seems to be acutely in the now.

As the only child Authentic Brandon Scherff Jersey , Guo, 27, who now works in Beijing as an accountant, has to take care of his parents in their early 60s as well as his four grandparents over 80 years old.

"I do love my grandparents but their poor health has always been a headache for me and my parents can't help much because they are growing old day by day too. Sometimes I wish my parents could give birth to at least one more child to help me out," said Guo.

The pressures he's facing have led Guo choose a DINK lifestyle.

"I have already taken on a lot of pressure to achieve my career goals Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey ," he said. "It costs more time, money and effort to raise a child in today's society. I don't think I can manage to do both at the same time," said Guo.

Guo's girlfriend Dong Qing shares his idea of being a DINK and they have decided to get married in this September.

Dong, 28, graduated from a university in the UK three years ago and now works as administrative staff at a high school in Beijing.

"Though I am not that busy at work Authentic Jonathan Allen Jersey , I would rather spend time and money on traveling, reading, cooking and many other things than worrying which kindergarten should I sent my son to," said Dong.

In an interview with Xinhua, Li Jianmin Authentic Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , professor with Nankai Univeristy's Population and Development Research Institute, noted that younger generations in China have been exposed to cultures, values and lifestyles of developed countries, thus they are focusing more on individual development, instead of raising children for the family line.

"DINKs are often found in economically booming cities. Most are well-educated Authentic Jordan Reed Jersey , and boast high income," said Lu Jiehua, sociology professor with Peking University.

"It is obvious that a lack of interest in having children among couples would cause population shrinking and higher aged population."

However in China, a country where most people still insist on the tradition of raising children to take care of them in their twilight years, the increasing number of DINKs will have positive impact in pushing both government and business to accelerate the transition of traditional family-supported elder care system to a community-based elder care Authentic Josh Norman Jersey , added Lu.

BEIJING, July 12 (Xinhuanet) -- China today has entered Toufu, the first phase of Sanfu. In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, Sanfu refers to the periods that are predicted to be the hottest days of the year, which are called Toufu Authentic Trent Williams Jersey , Zhongfu and Mofu.

Sanfu is between mid-July to mid-August. This year's Sanfu is much longer, lasting from July 12 to August 20.

Do you get prepared for the hottest days of the year? Here are some tips that might help you to beat the heat.

Receiving Sanfutie

Sanfutie is a bandage made of traditional Chinese herbal medicine. Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) believe that receiving Sanfutie during the hottest summer days is effective for coughs, asthma and arthritis. And it is a patchwork solution for winter ills in summer.

(XinhuaYang Yujian)

Soldiers, officers of aircraft carrier Liaoning visit elders in HK

Number of Tibetan antelopes rises to over 200,000 at Changtang in Tibet

Blooming cole flowers attract tourists in NW China's Xinjiang

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

China's Qinghai Hoh Xil enters world heritage list as natural site

Main structure of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge finished

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

Decorating your Christmas tree for the holidays can be pleasant and exciting rather than nerve wrecking and expensive. This is especially true if you start early investigating the different types of homemade ornaments your family can make together. Many of these can be made with minimal expense for the needed supplies to make your tree personalized and unique. Never underestimate that there are many different ways to decorate your tree Authentic Alex Smith Jersey , by using your imagination and garnering a little patience you can decorate your tree with pride. A new tradition can be created and joyfully experienced by deciding that each year you will add a new type of ornamental decoration to the family tree.

One good place to begin adding to your tree's decorations is with the left over Christmas paper products from last year. Unused or partially used rolls of wrapping paper make new decorations a snap, especially if you're on a limited budget for this season. Paper can be measured to any size you desire, and then folded into the designs of your choice. Some popular shapes are stars and delicate fan shapes. Attach to the paper by gluing a brightly colored ribbon, and if desired hang a hook through the ribbon. Also, beautiful origami nature shapes such as birds from left over holiday paper are another option. Old greeting cards can be used to liven up a tree. Simply cut the back off the card and hole-punch at top and add a ribbon Troy Apke Jersey , and cards may be cut into different shapes and a light weight frame added to set it off too. Other crafty type projects can be created using Christmas cards by saving Mason Jar type lids which have a flat underside. Cutting and gluing felt can be placed on the underside along with a beautiful card holiday scene, and add some yarn around the edge of the top and hang on your tree.. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap College Jerseys Online Cheap Womens Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China
01-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Xmas tree delivers magic to our properties zhangsan520 0 111 12-14-2018 05:21 AM
Last Post: zhangsan520
  "This is the best Christmas present zhangsan520 0 54 10-08-2018 10:40 PM
Last Post: zhangsan520
  Bright led Christmas lights Gamble 0 85 09-05-2018 03:12 AM
Last Post: Gamble
  OOK AT: KidKaster can get Christmas surprise When Tina Lyons yUltsqStM4 1 80 06-29-2018 04:08 AM
Last Post: Monday12
  Surface for my 10 yr old daughter for Christmas. lkeridunuuue 0 245 12-04-2014 01:30 AM
Last Post: lkeridunuuue