Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
readers of WCG will surely remember David Taylor’s awesome One Stop ‘Shop articles. For those of you who don’t remember http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/ad...mos-jersey , they featured Bears related photo edits and illustrations. Well, thanks to Lester, One Stop ‘Shop is back! I’ll be taking over the pixel pushing duties, and will hopefully live up to the standard.So, in this first edition of OSS in nearly 3 years, we bring you Bear Down: Fury Road!(click for full size)Just a bit of fun inspired by Josh Sunderbruch’s great article: The Chicago Bears Will Be Fine in 2020, where he humorously imagined, in the fallout from the Mack trade, a post-apocalyptic wasteland that is the NFC North, and a Thunderdome-like dystopia in Soldier Field. That idea burrowed it’s way into my brain Womens Aaron Lynch Jersey , and here we are. I hope you enjoy!Also, for those that are interested, here are the resources used to create the image (all credit to the original authors and photographers)In the tradition of previous OSS articles, if you have any suggestions for Bears related photoshops or illustrations, share them in the comments section. If your idea is chosen, you will receive credit in the post!Also, feel free to share any bears related photoshops or illustrations of your own! I’m always down to see people get creative, and think this would be a great space for people to do that.Scouting the Bears 10-man practice squad After settling on their 53-man roster, the Chicago Bears set their initial 10-man practice squad. I say initial, because just like the 53 Authentic Tarik Cohen Jersey , the practice squad will be a fluid thing. Players will move up and down, an injury may necessitate a promotion that leads to a new addition, and some players may not take advantage of their second chance to make an NFL impression. Nine of the ten Bears practice squad players were around for the offseason, but we’re still goingto give them a thorough scouting, and I can think of no one better to help with that than our lead draft analyst, EJ Snyder. In my latest T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free), EJ gives me his take on all ten practice squad Chicago Bears. Offensive lineman Dejon AllenDefensive lineman Abdullah AndersonQuarterback Tyler BrayWide receiver Tanner GentryCornerback Michael JosephCornerback Jonathon MincyRunning back Taquan MizzellRunning back Ryan NallOffensive lineman James StoneLinebacker Josh WoodsEJ and I also discuss some practice squad players from around the NFL that he has he eye on and get into the Khalil Mack trade a little too.
11-07-2018, 04:37 AM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  his time in college at Southern California or his first eight seasons in panxing18 0 5 12-10-2018 08:39 PM
Last Post: panxing18
  Trubisky to Gabriel There were tons of big plays in the Bear panxing18 0 162 12-03-2018 02:31 AM
  The Bear’s Den - Bye Weekend Open Thread The Bear’s Den panxing18 0 56 12-01-2018 02:55 AM
  Ravens won season opener 20-0 at Paul Brown Stadium, first time Cincinn panxing18 0 61 11-19-2018 09:27 PM
  The Bear Pause: Javon Wims streaks p panxing18 0 90 11-07-2018 04:12 AM
  mproved to 6-6 all-time in a panxing18 0 71 07-19-2018 11:41 PM
  uys. I want to make a difference every time I get on the ice.” panxing18 0 89 07-08-2018 10:54 PM
  ut on the road or trails by seeing to it panxing18 0 49 06-27-2018 10:23 PM
  tar -czf taking long long time John 0 329 01-29-2011 08:41 AM
Last Post: John
  NTP time keeps drifting into the future John 0 362 01-24-2011 11:15 PM
Last Post: John