Forums Search Login Register
Login
Username
Password
New Posts Todays Posts Find Users Posts Unanswered Threads Help Mark Forums as Read

Thread Options  Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 
Trophies:
The Ravens finish their second preseason game with a second win www.ravensauthorizedshops.com , and a couple rookies had something to do with it.Lamar JacksonSome good passes and some bad ones, including one bouncing off a defenders’ hands. But the young-gun also juked two defenders on his way for the nine-yard rushing touchdown. Just as Don Martindale says, “It’s never as good as it seems, nor is it as bad as it seems.”Zach SielerThe seventh-round pick took matters into his own hands and blew through the line for a big-time sack. I feel he’s now on the inside looking out. He has a real chance of making the final roster and I hope the team does keep him. The potential and motor is there.Orlando Brown Jr.He’s a tank. Great pass-blocking and run-blocking. He played a lot of snaps and I didn’t see anything other than great play from the Oklahoma product. I expect to see Zeus Jr. on the field come Week 1 against the Buffalo Bills.Bradley BozemanSome solid work sealing blocks for interior runs. He’s transitioning to NFL-caliber play quicker than some may have expected, though I don’t think he’s starter quality yet. If he can continue to utilize the leverage he’s playing with, he could become the center for either Joe Flacco or Lamar Jackson by next year.Report: RB Kenneth Dixon tweaked his hamstring Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon reportedly suffered an injury during Thursday’s practice that forced him to leave with a trainer.It is unclear what exactly he injured or the severity at this time, but this is could be concerning news for Baltimore. Dixon was considered a near roster-lock Baltimore Ravens Womens T-Shirt , and he was expected to compete with Alex Collins for snaps. Dixon was a fourth-round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, and despite his impressive production in college, it has yet to translate to the NFL. In college, he finished his career with 87 total touchdowns, which was an NCAA record that was short lived. Former Raven Keenan Reynolds broke that record during the same season. He was a superstar at Louisiana Tech as he broke several other records during his time there. In the NFL, it has been a different story. Dixon has suffered three knee injuries and served a couple of suspensions since joining the Ravens. Dixon missed the first four games of his rookie season but appeared in the final 12 contests. He recorded 382 rushing yards and two touchdowns, while also adding 30 receptions for 162 yards and a touchdown. Dixon missed the entire 2017 season due to a knee injury Baltimore Ravens Hats , while simultaneously serving a suspension for violating the NFL’s PED policy.If Dixon’s injury is serious, Baltimore will have several different options to replace his roster spot. The Ravens currently have three UDFA running backs on the roster: Mark Thompson, Gus Edwards and De’Lance Turner. Thompson and Edwards are both big-bodied running backs, who had some success in college. While, Turner is a smaller explosive back, who also has been getting reps as a returner.Offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg did not give an update on Dixon’s health, but he did praise their depth at running back. “The answer would be no. We’re pretty thick right there Baltimore Ravens Womens Hoodie , with some really good ball players. By thick, I mean we’re pretty deep, with some pretty good ball players. No, I’m happy with the depth at the running back spot,” Mornhinweg said. If Baltimore wanted to test the free agency market, Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are among the top options. DeMarco Murray is also a free agent, who recently announced his retirement Womens Customized Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , but the Ravens may be able to entice him enough to come out of retirement. Baltimore started training camp with $8.8 million in cap space, per Russell Street Report’s Brian McFarland.Update 11:51 am ETIt appears the Ravens received relatively ‘good news’ as Dixon tweaked his hamstring, per Jeff Zrebiec.
10-25-2018, 10:12 PM
Subscribe to this thread Subscribed Users1  Add Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ravens vs. Broncos: Play of the Week douhua2233 0 151 11-08-2018 10:36 PM
Last Post: douhua2233
  Ravens rookie evaluations from preseason Week 2 douhua2233 0 152 10-22-2018 10:03 PM
Last Post: douhua2233
  Cooper active for playoff meeting with Falcons,Rams' Barron aliciahuang 0 118 01-09-2018 05:14 AM
Last Post: aliciahuang